Abstract Submission in now closed
Please note: All abstract submissions must use the template provided and be submitted in PDF format.
- Presentation types
- Abstract submission
- Abstract notification
1. Presentation types
There will be TWO presentation types (Oral and Poster). Both are equally valued contributions. Different presentation formats may be best suited to different kinds of content. Delegates are encouraged to choose their preferred presentation format. However the final presentation type will be determined by the Conference Committee.
Please note that if your Abstract is accepted, the presenting author will be expected to register as a conference delegate. Failure to register will result in removal of your presentation from the conference programme.
Researchers are invited to submit abstracts and papers on the following topics:
- Orthopaedic Biomechanics
- Multiscale Biomechanics
- Sports Biomechanics
- Clinical Biomechanics
- Computational Biomechanics
- Cell and Tissue Mechanics
- Medical Imaging
3. Abstract submission
When submitting an Abstract, you will be required to provide the following information in the Portal and in your Abstract respectively.
- Abstract title (should reflect the content of the presentation)
- Name and affiliation of the corresponding (presenting) Author
- Preferred presentation type (Oral presentation or Poster)
- Acknowledgement that the presenting Author will register and attend ABC11
- Abstract title (same as in the portal)
- Name and affiliations presenting Author and any Co-author(s)
- Abstract text as prescribed by the provided Template
- The completed Abstract in prescribed Template format should be uploaded as a Microsoft Word file
Early submission of abstracts is recommended. The closing date is June 25, 2018.
4. Abstract notification
Authors will be notified of the outcome of the review process on September 3, 2018.